- Marker Making
PolyNest’s interactive marker making establishes a standard for ease-of-use and performance that enables users to quickly create efficient markers with minimum material waste. PolyNest successfully creates a blend of simplicity for maximum user productivity with robust functionality.
PolyNest’s Marker Making Features
- The industries fastest, most efficient slide algorithm for placing patterns in a marker.
- Flexible order entry, that instantly builds markers for multiple size and style combinations.
- Tight integration with automatic marker making.
- Flexibility with the marker to replace patterns, cut patterns with automatic seams, place on fold, use patterns from other markers and change parameters such as marker width at any time.
- Check to make sure all patterns are placed prior to plotting or cutting.
- Support for just about any industry plotter.
- Option creating cutter data for a wide range of automatic cutters.
- Visual distinction between sizes in a marker.
- Substitute pieces and sizes on the marker at any time.
- Pattern-to-pattern and Pattern-to-fabric stripe and plaid matching.
- Continual display of results in length and utilization.
- Optional placement of pattern artwork when plotting.
- Import/Export patterns and styles from other CAD/CAM applications.
- Queuing of unlimited markers for overnight plotting.
- Cut and plot optimization to ensure the fast plotting or cutting for pen plotters and automatic cutters.
Click for Large